COVID UPDATE: We are open! Our Saturday morning sessions will be running throughout the Summer Holidays. Check out the block 7 dates below (note block 7 is a 6 session block)…
Mini Soccer & Soccer Tots
Saturday Morning Football
Please note: Attending any coaching programme we offer does not affect your school or Football club commitments, instead we see ‘what we offer’ as an opportunity complementing the work undertaken with your teams to further enhance your development.
Linked with Cornwall FA, our Saturday morning football sessions are designed for young players of any ability to turn up, have fun and play Football. This programme allows the players to develop over time and express themselves in a pressure free and fun environment.
The centre is very popular as children love to ‘just play’ the game, the coaching staff deliver sessions that improve fundamental movement skills within a variety of fun activities and around small sided game play. The players also experience lots of positive social interaction throughout the sessions.
For players showing advanced signs of ability, we can progress you further within the County Player Pathway. To find out more click here – Long Term Player Development Centre. Many players have progressed through the pathway gaining representative honors at District, County & National level, as well as signing contracts with Professional Football Clubs & Academies.
All coaching staff are UEFA/FA qualified and DBS checked.
- Soccer Pros – please wear shin pads and appropriate trainers, astro’s or football boots for the 3G pitch (no metal studs!).
- Soccer Tots – Tots sessions will be indoors, taking place in the Sports Hall. If the weather is nice the session may take place outside on the 3G Synthetic pitch. Therefore, always bring appropriate warm/wet weather clothing just in case. Any comfortable clothing is fine for the Tots, we recommend trainers or astro’s as these will cover both indoor & outdoor sessions. Shin pads are not compulsory for the Tots but we do recommend them.
- All players to bring Waterproof / Warm clothing just in case of poor weather (skins, jacket, hat, gloves etc)
- Drinks – bottles can be refilled if needed from the water dispenser in the sports centre reception
- Goal keeper gloves (not essential)
- Sun cream for the warmer months
Our Saturday morning sessions coincide with the school calendar year, see our block dates below. During the school holidays, we also offer an array of Fun Holiday Camps which are very popular. To find out more about the camps please Click Here – Holiday Camps
2020/2021 – Dates
Block 1: Saturday 3rd October 2020 – 24th October 2020 (4 sessions)
Block 2: Saturday 7th November 2020 – 19th December 2020 (7 sessions)
Block 3: Saturday 9th January 2021 – 13th February 2021 (6 sessions)
Block 4: Saturday 27th February 2021 – 27th March 2021 (5 sessions)
Block 5: Saturday 24th April 2021 – 29th May 2021 (6 sessions)
Block 6: Saturday 12th June 2021 – 24th July 2020 (7 sessions)
Block 7: Saturday 31st July 2021 – 4th September (6 sessions)
Soccer Tot’s – the perfect start to the world of Football!
3-6 year olds (School Years Reception & Year 1)
Session #1: 09:30am – 10:30am
Session #2: 10:30am – 11:30am
7-13 year olds (School Years 2-7)
10:00am – 11.15am
£4.00 per session, payment for the full block will secure your place.
Please note the booking details below!
Due to Covid-19, government and national governing body restrictions, turn up and play can no longer happen. Therefore, pre-booking and online payments are now compulsory (we no longer accept cash!).
- Please pay online using the ‘pay now’ option above. Payment in full will secure your place for the block. Note the block dates above to find out how many sessions are in each block!
- Online Reference – Please list the players name/age/school year in the notes section when paying online.
- Finally, register here online so we have your emergency contact/medical details.
Covid-19 Terms & Conditions
* IMPORTANT* – Please download, read and adhere to our Covid-19 Terms and Conditions (click here)
Upon arrival, staff will sign the players in and guide players where to go. Many thanks in advance for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The MBFDC Team