Mini Soccer & Soccer Tots
Saturday Morning Football
Please note: Attending our Saturday morning sessions will not impact any existing school or Football club commitments, we believe ‘what we offer’ will complement the players ongoing development.
Linked with Cornwall FA, our Saturday morning football sessions are designed for young players of any ability to turn up, have fun and play Football. This programme allows the players to develop over time and express themselves in a pressure free and fun environment.
The centre is very popular as children love to ‘just play’ the game, the coaching staff deliver sessions that improve fundamental movement skills within a variety of fun activities and around small sided game play. The players also experience lots of positive social interaction throughout the sessions.
For players showing advanced signs of ability, we can offer advice and even progress you further within the Cornwall Player Pathway. To find out more, click this link Player Development Centre Squads – Cornwall Player Pathway
All the MBFDC coaching staff are UEFA/FA qualified and DBS checked.
- Soccer Pros – please wear shin pads and appropriate trainers, astro’s or football boots for the 3G pitch (no metal studs!).
- Soccer Tots – Tots sessions will be indoors, taking place in the Sports Hall. If the weather is nice the session may take place outside on the 3G Synthetic pitch. Therefore, always bring appropriate warm/wet weather clothing just in case. Any comfortable clothing is fine for the Tots, we recommend trainers or astro’s as these will cover both indoor & outdoor sessions. Shin pads are not compulsory for the Tots but we do recommend them.
- All players to bring Waterproof / Warm clothing just in case of poor weather (skins, jacket, hat, gloves etc)
- Drinks – bottles can be refilled if needed from the water dispenser in the sports centre reception
- Goal keeper gloves (not essential)
- Sun cream for the warmer months
Our Saturday morning sessions coincide with the school calendar year, see our block dates below. Please note, during the school holidays, we also offer an array of Fun Holiday Camps which are very popular! To find out more about the camps please click the link – Holiday Camps
New Season Dates – 2021/2022
Block 1: Saturday 11th September – 23rd October 2021 (7 sessions)
Block 2: Saturday 6th November 2021 – 18th December 2021 (7 sessions)
Block 3: Saturday 8th January 2022 – 19th February 2022 (7 sessions)
Block 4: Saturday 5th March 2022 – 9th April 2022 (6 sessions)
Block 5: Saturday 30th April 2022 – 28th May 2022 (5 sessions)
Block 6: Saturday 11th June 2022 – 23rd July 2022 (7 sessions)
Block 7: Saturday 30th July 2022 – 3rd September 2022 (6 sessions)
Soccer Tots – the perfect start to the world of Football!
3-6 year olds (School Years Reception & Year 1)
Session #1: 09:30am – 10:30am
Session #2: 10:30am – 11:30am
7-13 year olds (School Years 2-7)
10:00am – 11.15am
£4.00 per session, payment for the full block will secure your place.
Please note the booking details below!
To register a player, please complete the online form so we have your emergency contact/medical details – register here online . Please then pay online using the ‘pay now’ options above. Payment in full will secure your place for the block. Note the block dates above to find out how many sessions are in each block! Upon arrival, staff will sign the players in and guide players where to go.
Online Payment Reference – Please list the players name/age/school year in the notes section when paying online.
Covid-19 Terms & Conditions
* IMPORTANT* – Please download, read and adhere to our Covid-19 Terms and Conditions (click here)
Many thanks in advance for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The MBFDC Team