UPDATE: WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!
Mini Soccer & Soccer Tots
Saturday Morning Football
Please note: Attending any MBFDC coaching programme does not affect your school or Football club commitments, and instead we see ‘what we offer’ as an opportunity complementing the work undertaken with your teams to further enhance your development.
Linked with Cornwall FA, our Saturday morning football sessions are designed for young players of any ability to turn up, have fun and play Football. This programme allows the players to develop over time and express themselves in a pressure free and fun environment.
The centre is very popular as children love to ‘just play’ the game, the coaching staff deliver sessions that improve fundamental movement skills within a variety of fun activities and around small sided game play. The players also experience lots of positive social interaction throughout the sessions.
For players showing advanced signs of ability, we can progress you further within the County Player Pathway. To find out more click here – Long Term Player Development Centre. Many players have progressed through the pathway gaining representative honors at District, County & National level, as well as signing contracts with Professional Football Clubs & Academies.
Please note our Girls’ Wildcats programme has moved from Saturday mornings to Wednesday evenings.
All coaching staff are UEFA/FA qualified and DBS checked.
- Appropriate trainers, astros or football boots for the 3G pitch (no metal studs!)
- Trainers for indoor football (Soccer Tots sessions)
- Shin pads (shin pads are not compulsory for Soccer Tots but we do recommend)
- Waterproof, warm, wet weather clothing in case of bad weather (skins, hat, gloves etc)
- Goal keeper gloves (not essential)
- Sun cream if warm
Our Saturday morning sessions coincide with the school calendar year, see our block dates below. During the school holidays we organise an array of Fun Holiday Camps, our camps are very popular where the players can still have access to football throughout the school break. To find out more please Click Here – Holiday Camps
2020/2021 – Dates
Block 1: Saturday 3rd October 2020 – 24th October 2020 (4 sessions)
Block 2: Saturday 7th November 2020 – 19th December 2020 (7 sessions)
Block 3: Saturday 9th January 2021 – 13th February 2021 (6 sessions)
Block 4: Saturday 27th February 2021 – 27th March 2021 (5 sessions)
Block 5: Saturday 24th April 2021 – 29th May 2021 (6 sessions)
Block 6: Saturday 12th June 2021 – 24th July 2020 (7 sessions)
Soccer Tot’s (4-6 year olds, the perfect start to the world of Football)
Reception: 09:30am – 10:15am
Year 1: 10:30am – 11:30am
School Years 2,3,4,5,6
10:00am – 11.15am
£4.00 per session, payment for the full block will secure your place.
Please note the booking details below!
Due to Covid-19, government and national governing body restrictions, turn up and play can no longer happen. Therefore, pre-booking is now compulsory. We are currently installing an online booking system so we do not overbook capacity numbers. Until the online booking system is ready, the following procedure is in place…
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ascertain availability, or message us on facebook
- We will then confirm if a space is available
- Once you have received confirmation, please then proceed to payment using the pay now tab above. Payment in full will secure your place for the block, we no longer accept cash! Note the block dates above to find out how many sessions are in each block!
- Online Reference – Please list the players name & school year group in the notes section when paying online.
- Finally, register here online so we have your contact details in case of an emergency.
Covid-19 Terms & Conditions
* IMPORTANT* – Please download, read and adhere to our Covid-19 Terms and Conditions (click here)
Upon arrival, staff will be present to sign the players in, and guide players where to go. The Soccer Tots sessions will take place in the Sports Hall, the Soccer Pros sessions will be on the 3G Pitch.
Many thanks in advance for your support.
The MBFDC Team
Check out the new Week #5 & final Covid-19 Coaches Challenges video...SHOW US YOUR TALENT!…